Connect-it Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Connectit World. It's Free !! Join Now !!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
firm lawyer immigration 2012
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Should I Refuse a DUI Test?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outsourceseo

Should I Refuse a DUI Test? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Refuse a DUI Test?    Should I Refuse a DUI Test? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 3:11 pm

A driving under the influence (DUI) test is administered when a police officer has reason to believe that you may have been operating a motorized vehicle while intoxicated. The police officer may stop you while you are driving and ask you to take a DUI test. You always have the option to refuse to take it. There are certain consequences for refusing to take a DUI test, however, and you should be prepared to accept these when you refuse.There are three types of DUI tests. The first type is the field sobriety test (FST), which is conducted on the roadside of the area where you were stopped. A police officer will have you perform a sequence of physical maneuvers that would be difficult for an individual in an inebriated state. These include having you track an item with your eyes as it travels 6 inches (about 15.24 cm) from your nose, picking up an object from the ground while standing on one leg, walking heel-to-toe in a straight line, touching your nose with your eyes closed, reciting the alphabet backward, and estimating 30 seconds with your eyes closed and head tilted back.

Thanks

http://www.hershberglaw.ca/
Criminal Lawyer In Toronto

Jeff Hershberg:36 Lombard Street - Suite 100Toronto, OntarioM5C 2X3
(416) 428-7360
Back to top Go down

Should I Refuse a DUI Test?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1