Connect-it Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Connectit World. It's Free !! Join Now !!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
firm immigration lawyer 2012
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

How Do I Get a Flight in a Private Plane?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outsourceseo

How Do I Get a Flight in a Private Plane? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Get a Flight in a Private Plane?   How Do I Get a Flight in a Private Plane? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Travel by private plane is an option used by many people all over the world to get from place to place or to tour an area. While such travel might seem luxurious and out of reach for people who are used to being crammed into coach seats on commercial flights, there are actually a number of ways to get a flight on a private plane, and not all of them are prohibitively costly.

One of the best ways to get a chance to travel in a private plane is to know a pilot. Many pilots enjoy taking friends up for flights in their aircraft, or they may be willing to offer a deal on a private flight to a more remote location. Some private pilots will also accept passengers when they need to move a plane from one location to another. For example, if a pilot is picking up passengers in New York but the plane is in Texas, he or she may take a passenger for free or at a substantial discount from Texas to New York, since the plane will be flying anyway.People can also band together to charter a plane and share the cost of a charter. Regular business travelers who need to travel frequently between major cities often take advantage of this option, creating a commuter flight with a group of other businesspeople. Chartering on a regular basis can sometimes be cheaper than commercial flights, which may make this option appealing to employers who might otherwise balk at the idea.

Thanks

flycats private jets

Flight Departures
6120 Midfield Rd.
Mississauga, ON
L5S 1B2

Local Telephone
416-849-2429

Toll Free
1-855-FLY-CATS
(855-359-2287)
Back to top Go down

How Do I Get a Flight in a Private Plane?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1