Connect-it Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Connectit World. It's Free !! Join Now !!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
immigration 2012 lawyer firm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

What Should I Know About Computer Viruses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outsourceseo

What Should I Know About Computer Viruses? Empty
PostSubject: What Should I Know About Computer Viruses?    What Should I Know About Computer Viruses? EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:40 am

Computer viruses are damaging, self-replicating programs which can spread from one computer to another via the Internet, a network, or a detachable computer device such as a printer, floppy disc, CD or USB drive. Over the last decade, the proliferation of Internet usage in offices and homes has propagated the spread of computer viruses and the demand for virus detection and virus removal software. Due to its dominance as the most widely-used operating system, Microsoft Windows is the most frequently targeted platform for virus creators. In contrast, Apple operating systems are less likely to be infected by computer viruses, a feature which is often emphasized in Mac advertising campaigns.

The most commonly understood means of preventing computer viruses is to refrain from opening email attachments of an unknown origin or suspicious name. However, computer viruses can also be spread through text-based emails and instant messages, if the user clicks on an infected web address link within the message. Once inside a host computer, a virus may attach itself to an executable file within a certain program. Once the program is opened, the virus’s code will execute and replicate itself. In order to avoid detection, many computer viruses employ stealthy hiding techniques which are written into their code, such as the ability to even interfere with anti-virus software.

Thanks

http://www.takingitmobile.com

Information

Head Office

Taking IT Mobile Data Solutions, Inc.

96 Bowes Road
Suite 3
Concord, Ontario Canada
L4K 1J7

Phone: 888.877.5002
Fax: (888) 755-7585

Taking IT Mobile Data Solutions, Inc.

1623 Military Rd,#206
Niagara Falls, NY USA
14304-1745
Phone: 905.597.6223
Back to top Go down

What Should I Know About Computer Viruses?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Connect-it Forum :: General :: Technology-