Connect-it Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Connectit World. It's Free !! Join Now !!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
lawyer immigration 2012 firm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Before Hiring Your Nanny: Ask These Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outsourceseo

Before Hiring Your Nanny: Ask These Questions Empty
PostSubject: Before Hiring Your Nanny: Ask These Questions   Before Hiring Your Nanny: Ask These Questions EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Here are a few important questions to ask when you are interviewing nannies. If you are interviewing many nannies, it is better to take a note of each girl’s answer as you go along.

1. What about your last job- Why did you leave your last job and how long were you there for?
2. What’s your qualification-Do you have any qualifications for this job? Can you show me your CV?
3. Do you have any references-Can I have at least two references and phone numbers to whom I can call and check?
4. What is your experience in this field- Do you have any kind of experience of taking care of children the same age as mine?
5. What activities you are going to do-Do you have any plan about the activities and projects you are going to do with my children? What kind of art and craft you know?
6. What are your hobbies-Tell me something about your interest. Do you play any musical instruments?
7. About discipline-What methods of discipline do you use and would you ever smack?
8. Do you know cooking-Can you cook some simple meals for children? Are you a vegetarian or non-vegetarian?
9. Do you know driving-Do you have a clean license? Would you mind taking me out in the car to check that you are a safe driver?
10. Do you have any children of your own-What about them? Will you bring them to work?
You can add more questions on other topics that will be important for you.

Thanks

http://www.preferrednannies.com

Edmonton (Head Office)
#206, 10335 178 Street NW
T5S 1R5

T: (780) 430.7987
F: (780) 430.8399
Toll-Free: 1.800.899.8841

Back to top Go down

Before Hiring Your Nanny: Ask These Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1